Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bear Lake Birthday!

 My birthday was awesome! I am now nine years old. I loved Bear Lake!  We got lots of shakes (especially raspberry because Bear Lake is known for it's delicious home grown raspberries), played at the beach a ton and had lots of fun. On Saturday I woke up to everybody telling me Happy Birthday. I collected sea shells at the beach and brought them home. We had French Toast for breakfast. It was really yummy. For my presents I got a really cute shirt, a zebra print umbrella for walking to the bus stop in the mornings, a DS game, bejeweled 3 (it's super fun), some cheetah print slippers, and really cute earbuds for my DS or my MP3 player. I love them all!

4 comments:

The Duke said...

I'm so happy you had a great birthday. We weren't sure when you would be coming home last night so we didn't call.
Bear Lake was my favorite place to go when I was your age, too.
Again, happy birthday. You're growing up way too fast!
Love you tons.

Jess and Jen said...

it was awesome

countertops utah said...

Enjoy your day! Happy natal day!

Marina Development said...

WAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
BUBBLE THEME ITS REALLY LOOKING GREAT.................