I've heard about this mall...and now I've been in it. Holy crap. What an enormous piece of work. It was probably as big as 4 University Malls (warning: ocular estimate only). They've got fraggin' amusement park rides in the middle of the mall!
We ate dinner in the mall and then searched for a music store. For a place as big as it was, I was
very disappointed to only find two stores listed in their directory that sell CDs: Sam Goody and Barnes and Noble. Needless to say, I did not get the CD I was trying to purchase (Big and Rich's latest).
5 comments:
Funny huh? We had a lay-over there at Christmas and in the air port it was like a mall too. Crazy.
What does "fraggin'" mean? I've never heard that term.
"Fraggin" is a much better euphemism that "freakin". Since I'd already used "freakin" in the post title, I had to use something else.
"Fraggin" comes from "Fragonard," a French Rococo artist. I learned about him in Humanities 101 at BYU and thought he had the best name, so I've stuck with it. Fragonard has morphed into "fraggin". Enjoy.
For more info on Fragonard, check out wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragonard
How come all of those great adjectives start with F? Any sigificance to that?
I have been to the mall, too. It was a young piece of work then. It was many years ago. We also went to the Hubbie Dome on the 4th of July. It was about 1973. The Twins won, but I can't remember who they played.
No kids were there with Chris and I and we thought it was like heaven. But then that is a false idea, isn't it. Do you think that you have to get a baby sitter in heaven when you want to bop down to a friendly galaxy?
Dad Clark
I dropped by because you've listed BYU football as one of your interests. Since it is one of mine too, that's how I found you.
BYU Cougars Rock! is a blog I posted yesterday and thought you might enjoy.
Thanks!
Post a Comment