This picture represents $473 of handy-man bliss. We need to put a railing on our deck and the quote for a steel railing was $1500. I guess I get to spend a third as much but now I have to do the work. Bummer.
That's 5 eight-foot redwood 4x4's, 108 1x1 redwood balusters, 5 lbs of 2" outdoor screws, and 20 galvanized lag screws. Still need to purchase the top of the railing. Need a bigger vehicle for that.

3 comments:
How did the girls behave at Lowe's? Any "sitting in time out at the hardware store" episodes like the Beebe children "enjoy"?
I don't care what you say...the Clark girls are ANGELS!!!
BTW - I am volunteering Brian to help w/ the railing transport if you need it. That could be partial payback for ALL the times Jen has helped w/ the kiddos. =)
The girls were MUCH better behaved last night than they were the last time...phew!
For some reason I can't see the picture, but I could "picture" it in my mind. $1,500? Ouch! Glad you have the know-how; that's a huge plus!
Post a Comment