Monday, August 10, 2009

Glad I've Got Girls

She is sure a stinky person sometimes (she is two, after all), but she's also a gorgeous girl. Glad I married Jen so we could at least make physically cute girls!

This is a recent family picture. I really do have cute girls (including my wife).

6 comments:

The Duke said...

Oh, I really like your family photo - who took it? And look who's smiling in it -- yup, that cute little Lauren. No stinky eye there.
I agree - you have beautiful girls.

Seth and Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, your family is so adorable! I'm glad you had girls, because since I am one, I think we're the best.

CaliCardons said...

Super cute family picture! I agree - girls are awesome!

chelsey said...

You absolutely have an adorable family. You have some of the cutest girls on the planet (you too Jen ;)!

Jen said...

I agree with you, you make cute kids! I guess to make cute kids, you've got to be cute, too! After all the apple doesn't fall that far from the tree! Such an adorable family picture.

Karen said...

Yes you DO have cute girls. Here's hoping one of them becomes a "Beebe" someday. =)